Friday, August 19, 2011

New Blog!

Hey! This is obviously my newest blog yet! I deleted my old photography blog a while ago (it was called: throughtheeyeofagardenersdaughter.blogspot.com). In this blog, Strum Along, I hope to have you very interested in music and my posts :). I've been taking a break from guitar for a few months but have recently picked it up again. In this blog I will be sharing my opinion on different musical groups or songs and I might post a video or two of me playing a song. Some of my favorite songs include: Stuck Like Glue by: Sugarland; Banana Pancakes by: Jack Johnson and First Time by: The Script. If you ever have any questions you can email me at: throughtheeyeofagardnersdaughter.blogspot.com (old email for old blog) or you can post a comment! I always will encourage people to post comments on my blog asking for my opinion on a different song or group. Thank you so much for reading!

Strum Along,

Sammy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment